Group Matwork classesAT: Synergy Physiotherapy, Egham, Surrey.
WuPilates simplifies the traditional series of exercises to ensure they are safe and effective. Repetition of these foundation exercises cultivates skill and efficient movement patterns which then promotes natural progression to the more advanced moves and exercises.
This foundation work applies to all levels whether you are a skilled athlete or trying Pilates for the first time. Foundation Pilates is especially relevant if you are recovering from an injury or a surgical procedure. Less is definitely more!
Starting Monday 29th October
- Only 10 places available.
- Taught in four week blocks for best results.
- Booking in advance is essential.
- Your investment: £65.00 per four week block (£16.25 per class).
- If you have a history of back pain, previous injuries, or concerns, please call to discuss your past history prior to joining the class.
All WuPilates Matwork Classes are held at:
Synergy Physiotherapy, First Floor (Above Tesco), 60 - 63 High St, Egham. TW20 9EX
PARKING: Tesco car park, accessed off Hummer Road from Vicarage/Church Road (the High Street)