~ Inspirational seasonal talks about your health and wellbeing ~
The timeless wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine will be woven into these “East meets West” conversations on how to invigorate your life and achieve optimum health and wellbeing all year round.
'How To Feel Fabulous' in SUMMERAccording to Eastern wisdom SUMMER is the season for feeling exuberant, enthusiastic, vibrant, sociable, connecting, having fun, falling in love, indulging in things that enhance your energy, stimulate and exhilarate the spirit
- Do you feel fantastically healthy in summer? If not, why not?
- What does summer have to do with anti-aging?
- What is the best exercise to do in summer?
- How do the seasons influence your health and your life?
- What does mindfulness have to do with your health and wellbeing in summer?
How to Reboot, Revive and Reinvent Yourself in WINTERWINTER is the season to slow down, rest, relax more, take stock of your life, sleep longer,for self-reflection, meditation, restoration, sowing seeds for new plans and aspirations, peace and goodwill.
This presentation covers:
- 5 winter moves for winter you can do in 10 minutes to warm-up, stimulate the circulation and mobilise the joints.
- Why slow cooked stews, soups, roasts, root vegetables and leafy greens uplift the emotions, nourish the body, and help you to conserve energy.
- Why resting, sleeping longer, remaining quiet and calm at his time cultivates youthful vitality all year round.
- Why the secrets to anti-ageing reside in your kidneys.
- Many more top tips for defying the advancing decades and turning back the clock!