What is WuYoga
WuYoga is a synergistic blend of qigong, traditional yoga, somatic body movements, deep relaxation and mindfulness. This uncomplicated class shapes from within and helps you:
- Become stronger and more flexible.
- Feel naturally balanced.
- Re-establish natural movement patterns.
- Be more coordinated and confident.
- Feel more internally aware of your body.
- Be present, grounded and relaxed.
Who can attend?
Wu Yoga is suitable for anyone with some experience of group exercise, Pilates and/or yoga and can be easily modified to suit all fitness levels.
What to expect from a class
- A synergistic blend of qigong, traditional yoga, somatic body movements, deep relaxation and mindfulness.
- A Qigong “warm-up” (which means energy cultivation) to stimulate circulation of blood and qi, regulate the breath, centre the mind and internalise our attention for a deep and focused practise.
- Flow yoga postures that promote strength, stamina, stability, flexibility, focus and presence.
- Somatic movement sequences (Feldenkrais Method) that re-establish neuromuscular (brain to body) pathways so that we may accomplish whatever we wish from our body regardless of age.