Functional Yoga For Life
About the Workshop
Using a myriad of poses with props, progressions, regressions, adaptions, modifications, and alternative options, in this workshop you will:
- Find your unique switches that turn on your greatest movement potential.
- Transform your yoga practice with functional movements that match movements for life.
- Learn the importance of sound biomechanics for a safe and well-organised practice.
- Learn how a purposeful practice can transform your yoga experience.
Therapeutic Movement Specialist
Saturday 25th April, 2020
WOKING SPORTSBOX, WOKING, SURREY
Following on from last year’s workshop “Inspirational Yoga” we will continue to explore many more progressions, regressions, adaptions, modifications, options, to enhance and evolve everyone’s unique yoga practise.
- WHEN: Saturday 25th November, 2020
- TIME: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- LOCATION: Woking SportsBox, Egley Rd, Woking GU22 0AF
- PARKING: At The SportsBox Car Park
- COST: £55.00 (Booking in advance essential)
- CALL: 07775 622452
- EMAIL: email@example.com