Learn how to move freely again, rediscover movement patterns used in your youth and ‘turn back the clock’.
WuMotion is a unique integrative movement therapy that shapes from within so that you can remember how your were born to move! WuMotion classes can help you become…
- More flexible
- Naturally balanced
- More coordinated
- More internally aware of your body.
- Present, grounded and relaxed.
Who can attend?
WuMotion is suitable for anyone with some experience of group exercise, Pilates and yoga.
What to expect from a WuMotion class
- Qigong (which means energy cultivation) to regulate the breath and centre the mind
- Freestyle myofascial and meridian focused movement sequences with a ball to uplift the spirit and stimulate circulation of blood and qi
- Yoga flow to promote strength, stamina, stability, flexibility, focus and presence
- …and wonderfully relaxing awareness through movement sequences on the floor that release, relax and revive
The overall focus of the WuMotion experience is to stimulate qi and circulation, balance the yin and yang energies, calm the emotions and cultivate the art of mindfulness through movement and presence in stillness.